Monday, August 3, 2015

August again!

Well here it is, the next Monday in August! July sure did fly by.

Last week I updated and talked a bit about the happenings in Altoona. Other than what I reported last week, not much else has gone on!

This past week and this coming week have been and will be full of packing and homework though. My house is looking more and more bare which is very strange. Over the past year it got more and more full, and now it's suddenly becoming empty.I have a corner in my living room full of boxes and milk crates so far, and in my bedroom is a footlocker I got at a flea market years ago full of clothes.

I have also been working on our study for the year for CSF and have been thinking of other activities as well.  Some events we're looking at planning are paintball, ski trips, maybe a baseball game or two, and who knows what else! I'm also looking into developing a student adoption program at the church that I'll be working at/with. There is a lot that is just rolling around in my head right now about what to do with this new ministry. And I can promise you this, the possibilities are endless.

As I said the past week and this coming week are a bit boring, with packing and homework. Next week, starting the 10th, I have class down in Kentucky, so I'll be making a pass through Grove City in the near future, or two even. Then after that I'll be coming back here to finish packing, cleaning the house, and then moving out east to my new apartment!

So if you're in the GC area and interested in meeting up or something this coming Saturday, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment